March Madness is an exciting time of year filled with competition and game time food and drinks for college basketball fans all over the country. Game after game, we gather with friends and family and make it a big event to watch the next tip off, and we end up eating and drinking too many calories. From the cases of beer you go through, to the fatty fried chicken wings you pick at all game long, it’s easy to lose track of everything you’re eating. This year, why not try burning off some of those calories with these fun, game time workouts that you can do right in your living room.
This routine targets quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes. Whenever one of the players is getting ready to make a free throw, everyone in the room gets into a squat stance. Hold the squat for the entire time.
1. Place your feet shoulder width apart and sit back with all the weight in your heels.
2. Keep your chest up and try to make your thighs parallel to the ground.
3. To make this more fashion handbags sale challenging, hold up either your hands or a basketball over your head to bring up your heart rate.
This routine targets glutes, hamstrings and quadriceps. When a team shoots or scores a 3 point shot, everyone in the room will get into a wide lunge stance.
1. Start with your right leg forward and your left leg back.
2. Drop down into a lunge and hold at the bottom for three seconds.
3. Perform 3 lunges with a 3 second hold per side.
This routine targets lower body, core and incorporates cardio.
1. When the opposing team scores a point, do high knees for 5 seconds.
2. Be sure to pump your arms on each side and bring your knees up to your chest as fast as possible.
3. Hold your hands or basketball up overhead during this move to really get your heart rate going.
This routine targets your core and shoulders, while it also works on stability.
1. When your team commits a foul, drop down to the floor and hold your body up in a plank position on your hands and feet.
2. For proper form, buy fake bags place your hands directly underneath your shoulders.
3. Keep your midsection tight and hold for 45 seconds.
4. To fake handbags make this move easier, you can drop down to your hands and knees.
This routine workouts out your entire body. TV timeouts usually last anywhere between 1 3 minutes. Whenever there is a TV timeout, put everything together and fashion bags work out your whole body.
2. 30 seconds bicycle crunches
These game time workouts can heat up your living room and create extra excitement among your friends. Stick to the workouts all game long. With his tell it like it is replica bags outlet attitude, John inspires others and changes lives by restoring physical, fashion handbags mental and spiritual health.
Follow John on Facebook and Twitter. There are many different and sometimes opposing ideas about the best choices to ensure that we each live the healthiest and happiest life possible. This is because one philosophy of eating and exercise may not fit all people. Exposure to different principles of nutrition and different types of exercise can help us each achieve our own optimal levels of fitness and happiness.